WHAT LUGGAGE TO BUY
This year I went on a sailing adventure around the Caribbean and British Virgin Islands. From my research it was key to have a large, waterproof suitcase that could easily be flattened and stored away during the trip. There is not much room on a yacht, so one must be very practical with their packing.
I was tempted with the North Face duffel bags that look so stylish. My sister has them but advised me against them as they are heavy to carry on your back and she would prefer a wheely suitcase. When I looked into the price, I thought it was silly to pay such a premium for something which may put my back out.
I continued to research, in the hope to find a similar but cheaper option. I wanted a 90L waterproof duffel to fit all of my things in as I was going for 45 days and this seemed a decent size. This is when I stumbled upon these Kandoo Adventure 90L Duffel Bags.
- All of my luggage for 45 days fit in
- The bag remained waterproof despite being at sea in a room with leaky windows
- The black colour ensure that the bag still looked clean even after numerous flights
- The bag was comfy enough to wear on your back with the rucksack straps but I would recommend getting some better hiking straps for serious treks
- The reviews on Amazon are all fantastic
- These bags get used for adventure treks all over the world
Step out of your comfort zones and push your normal limits
You should definitely check out Kandoo adventures website if you are an adventurer like we are here at The Wild Co. Kandoo specialise in making challenging destinations accessible to every fit, weekend trekker. Some of their tours include climbing Kilimanjaro, trekking to Everest base camp or visiting the iconic ruins at Machu Picchu. Kandoo help you create an adventure that will become a lifelong memory.